There is still plenty of time to get to work on your Christmas presents, well, that is, if you are crafty. Oh how I wish I was crafty. I actually have a few things in here I could potentially make.
- For the readers in your life I thought both of these ideas were so great. Fabric Bookmarks or the No Slip Bookmark
- For those who like gifts for their home these Yarn Wrapped Letters are so dang cute. When I saw this EAT sign, it was love at first sight. I need to make one of these.
- For those that have everything. If you know how to knit these are so cute. I love these knitted hand warmers, but also check out the other great things she made here. Lots of ideas in this post. Or check out these Knitted stockings. You could make them for yourself or give them away like suggested in this post.
- Personal Gifts for Family/Friends. I love this photo tray project, you can make it as personal has you want and it is but beautiful. LOVE THIS!!
- Tags for those great gifts you are making.
Anyone else working on a project I need to see? Leave me a comment so I can check it out.