This is your money saving tip of the day::
Just because it’s on sale doesn’t make it a good deal
As the Holidays approach and the stores start offering sale after sale, make sure you do your homework to know if indeed it is a good sale.
- Stores tend to mark things up, then take 50% off. Really, you are paying the same price.
- Same with Clearance. Watch it carefully. I saw jeans at Target I got for $12 on sale with a coupon. On Clearance you could snag the same pair for just $17.50.
- Want that bear? Don’t buy an additional $30 worth of clothing to get it, instead go buy your own for $9.99. Chances are if you aren’t getting it for “FREE” you don’t even really want it.
- Check around and see if it’s cheaper elsewhere. (there’s an apt for that) Don’t be afraid to return something that you find cheaper else where.
- Shop online, avoid the hype and get great deals.
Be wise and be smart this holiday season.