- This great Groupon deal is back! Last time it sold out quickly, so if you want it, grab it now.
World Resorts International is offering a 7 night stay for just $399.This is a $1500 value.
This is a great price for accommodations and you can choose U.S., Mexico or Canada.
Just go to the top of your Groupon page and change the city. The deal is listed under Las Vegas.
Here is what I learned from reading the Groupon site.
- There is a 7 night stay at any of the participating and available World Market International Resorts. There are over 500 locations that are listed on their website.
- You will not have to sit through a presentation even though this is a time share. ( I stand corrected, this is not a time share.)
- Owners get first priority of the properties. World Market will then allow the Groupon users to purchase any that are available after that, so you will need to be flexible and have a few dates in mind.
- Purchases can only be made 60 days prior to travel. That does make planning ahead harder, but you are getting 7 nights for just $399.
- Some of the resorts do have the all inclusive option. You are not paying for that option, but it sounds like you can upgrade to that if you wish.
- Groupon covers all the taxes, fees and gratuities.
- There aren’t many available, so grab one now if you want one. Last time Groupon did this they sold out quickly.
Even with certain restrictions and needing to be flexible and only planning 60 days ahead, I still purchased this and here is why.
- Groupon offers an awesome satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied you can get a refund with no hassles.
If you can’t find a date that works and you end up not using it, you can get your money back.
Want more information. Head on over to the Discussion board and more of your questions could be answered there.
Once you have purchased your Groupon head over to the company page and fill out the form and a certificate will be mailed to you with further instructions. (Looks like the Groupon codes won’t be ready to be entered until tomorrow.)
If you haven’t bought your Groupon yet you can also check out this page. It will answer all your questions for you.
Thanks to Frugal Living NW for pointing this out. I have already purchased mine!